- arrival to Vienna - our local guide will be waiting for you at the airport and will take you to your hotel
- meet with Michael Pohancenik who will be with you for the rest of your holiday and the local guide who will show you the main city landmarks around the impressing Ringstrasse including the famous Opera House, Hofburg, Parliament, Vienna's Rathaus and see Vienna's historic city center, where you will explore the city's most romantic corners, famous shopping streets and visit St. Stephens cathedral.
- you will transfer to Budapest with a short stop in Slovak capital Bratislava where a local guide will show us the highlights of this city, we will than continue to Budapest and explore the top city attractions including 13th-century Buda Castle, Castle Hill, Market Hall, St. Stephen’s Basilica, and Vaci Street with your private guide and along the way you can gain insight into centuries of Hungarian history.
In the morning we will transfer to Vienna and in the afternoon you will explore palaces of Vienna - Belveder and the royal summer residence of Schönbrunn Palace and spend time in Schönbrunn Garden and the rooms of the palace
We will take you further into the Lake district of Austria and drive through beautiful towns like Bad Ischl and take a stop in the picturesque village of Hallstatt .After this remarkable visit we will continue to the town of music through other lake towns and visit the, birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Salzburg, where you will meet the local guide and get the oportunity to see the Fortress,Getreidegasse, Mozarts Birthplace and famous shopping streets, overnight in Salzburg.
More time to explore the beatiful town of Salzburg
We will transfer to Cesky Krumlov where you will have a tour of this beautiful medieval town which used to be owned by the richest families in Czech Republic, after a great experience we will continue to Prague where we will stay overnight.
On this day we will explore one of the most beautiful cities in Europe - Prague. We will meet with local guide who will take us to the top of Castle Hill from there, we will walk through the historical Hradcany area towards Prague Castle, will show you sights including St. Vitus Cathedral, the John Lennon Wall, Kampa Island, Old Town Square and City Hall. You will also have the opportunity to see a wide variety of well-known attractions including Powder Tower, the Municipal House, Wenceslaw Square, Klementinum and the Gherry Building or "Dancing House".
More time for shopping, departure
As this is an exclusive VIP tour, during the whole tour you will be accompanied by the tour operator owner Michal Pohancenik who will take care of all you needs, organize hotels, guides and service, he will also stay in the same hotels with you.
Departure Time: flexible
Departure Point: pick up at the airport in Vienna
Return Details: airport in Prague
if you have any other preffered location do not hesitate to contact us
:Tour option details are as follows
- 8 nights accommodation with breakfast in the following hotels:
- Budapest - Four Seasons hotel or clients preferrence
- Vienna - Ritz, Bristol hotel or clients preferrence
- Salzburg - Bristol hotel or clients preferrence
- Prague - Four Seasons hotel or clients preferrence
- accompanied by the tour company owner Michael Randon
- Local guides in Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Salzburg, Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- transports by a luxurious new Mercedes E-class for groups up to 3people for 4-7people Merceds V-class
- airport pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks except breakfasts
- Entrance fees to museums
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 10 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
As this is an exclusive VIP tour, during the whole tour you will be accompanied by the tour company owner Michael Pohancenik who will take care of all you needs, organize hotels, guides and service, he will also stay in the same hotels with you.
its a fully flexible tour and can start/finish in Vienna/Budapest or Prague
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate