Together you will walk to the boat and meet the captain.
On board you will be served a traditional Swiss Cheese Fondue or Raclette on a round trip tour on Lake Zurich and River Limmat.
Raclette was first mentioned way back in the 13th Century, while the first fondue recipe, pops up much later in the early 18th Century.
Tea, withe wine, beer or champagne are available on board. Please let us know if you drink no alcohol. Kindly note that drinks are not included and must be paid extra.
After the tour your guide will bring you back to the city center.
Max. 6 PAX, great for best friends, family or small business team excursion.
Duration: 90 min.
Languages: German, English, Italian.
Departure Point: Centrally located Zurich
:Tour option details are as follows
- Meals as per itinerary (Swiss Cheese Fondue or Raclette)
- Professional guide
- Round-trip boat
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 1 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate