After getting some fresh ingredients from the wet market, walk to the cooking studio where to begin your 3-course Chinese cooking class. You will learn how to prepare and cook the appetizer, main dish plus fry rice or noodles step by step. When the cooking process is completed, you will sit down and enjoy your lunch or dinner with the chef with complementary dessert.
• Pan fried and steamed dumplings - The filling is usually minced pork, but upon request can also be ground beef or vegetables
• Gong Po Chicken - A very popular Sichuan stir fry dish. Most of the ingredients used are easy to source in most countries.
• Hot and sour dish - Normally it is made with sliced pork, but a vegan version can also be arranged. Spicy and sour but not too overwhelming.
• Fried rice - Fried rice with preserved Chinese vegetables and pine nuts. Strictly vegan but amazingly delicious.
Departure Point: Ngau Tau Kok Station, Ngau Tau Kok, Hong Kong
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Option Departure Time: 2:30 PM
- Walking tour in the local market
- Ingredients for the cooking class
- Cooking class
- Lunch or dinner eating what was made earlier in cooking class
- Water, tea and coffee during the class
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 10 to 75
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate