Immerse yourself in the past with an outstanding collection of Pinball machines, arcades and retro games in Budapest's number 1 museum (TripAdvisor ranked). Collection includes original machines dating back to the 1940s. The museum is family friendly and great fun for all.
The Budapest Pinball Museum is situated in a great central location close to Margaret Island, Budapest-Nyugati Railway Terminal and many central Budapest hotels.
Your ticket for the Budapest Pinball Museum includes free use of any of the machines on the day you have selected. All games are maintained daily by a professional mechanic.
A refreshment bar is also available serving a range of snacks and (non-alcoholic) drinks.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Budapest Pinball Museum, Radnoti Miklos utca 18, Budapest 1137 Hungary
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Budapest Pinball Museum
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 62 to 99
Adult: Age 27 to 61
Youth: Age 14 to 26
Child: Age 0 to 13
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
Near public transportation
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers