The itinerary for the cruising element of your evening is a classic tour of the river that winds its way through this renowned academic town. And as a reminder of that educational and sporting heritage, you'll drift gently past the university boat houses, as well as other delightful corners such as Christchurch Meadows. Oh and we should mention a glass of Prosecco will be served onboard to get this rather genteel party started.
As you disembark on the mooring right outside The Folly, you'll love the candles and fairy lights that adorn the restaurant. If it's a suitably balmy evening you might be dining al fresco, otherwise you will be guided to your cosy table inside the restaurant.
As you peruse the menu for your three course a la carte meal, you'll soon appreciate that the food at the Folly is actually very accomplished cuisine and the fact that the small print on the menu states that main courses when ordered alone can take up to 40 minutes, assures you that all dishes are freshly prepared in a kitchen where the ping of the microwave isn't the norm.
We also have to mention that the Folly restaurant in Oxford also does a nice line in innovative cocktails (Banoffee Pie Martini anyone?) which could be the perfect accompaniment to your soiree of post river excursion dining at the Folly. Indulgent, impeccable service and really rather romantic. What's not to love?
Departure Time: 6:00 PM
Departure Point: The Folly Restaurant, 1 Folly Bridge, Oxford OX1 4JU, UK
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Glass of Prosecco
- Food and drinks, other than those specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Infant: Age 0+
Child: Age 1 to 17
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons