Raft through stunning rainforest of the Wet Tropics. You will be rafting through the famous Barron Gorge on your afternoon rafting experience like no other.
• Wet Tropics World Heritage Area, Queensland 4870 Australia
• Barron Gorge National Park, Wrights Lookout Rd, Queensland Australia
Departure Point: 1: Lake Placid Road, Lake Placid Rd, Kamerunga QLD 4870, Australia
2: Palm Cove, Palm Cove, Cairns Region, Queensland
3: Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any Cairns City accommodation. Guests are more than welcome to make their own way to Lake Placid Park (self drive).
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Self drive to Lake Placid 14:30:
Option Descriptions: Meet your tour at Lake Placid: Drive yourself to the starting point for this tour, Lake Placid.
Option Departure Time: 2:30 PM
Cairns & Northern Beaches 14:00:
Option Descriptions: Cairns & North Beaches: Includes transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels up to Palm Cove.
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Professional river guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All rafting equipment (except shoes)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Photos and DVD's (available for purchase)
- Rafting shoes (available to hire)
- $30 per person levy is payable direct on day of travel
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 70
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Children aged 12-18 years require a Parents or Guardians counter signature on waiver form
Minimum age is 12 years
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands