Walt Disney World Theme Parks makes all the dreams come true! This is a place where magical power is real. This place offers a variety of adventure activities and shows the colorful styles of film and television. This is a place for you to realise your dreams and to create beautiful memories. Everyone will be filled with joy, imagination and excitement.
In Magic Kingdom, there are wonders, fantasy and elves. Here, you can take the ride on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and enter the “Million Diamonds Shining” mine. Take a ride with Ariel and her friends at the Under the Sea - Journey of The Little Mermaid. Enter the Dumbo the Flying Elephant. Join Mike Wazowski at the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, a theater based on the sensational film "Monsters, Inc." of Disney Pixar, to help power the City of Monstropolis. Start your adventure in the Pirates of the Caribbean.
In Epcot, joy and imagination combine the wonders of multiculturalism. In Chevrolet's sponsored Test Track, you can design virtual concept vehicles and then compete in high-octane racing.
Take a Soarin’ and fly over California, overlooking breathtaking views while feeling the breeze through your face. Board the Mission: SPACE and rush into outer space at a rocket-like speed to enjoy a unique astronaut-like experience. In the Seas with Nemo & Friends which is inspired by Disney Pixar's Finding Nemo film, you can take the "clamobile" start your incredible adventure. Follow Marlin and Dory to chase this amazing Nemo. In the World Showcase area, 11 great countries show their most classic food, music, products and culture. And end your day with IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, a fireworks show that consists of music, fireworks, lasers and special effects. In Epcot, you will find something amazing and exciting in every corner.
At Disney's Hollywood Studios, Hollywood's splendid starlight and glamour may be the focus of the stage, but you are the real superstar on the stage! Dance the Rock ’n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith. Encounter "ghosts" and "supernatural creatures" in the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. In the Star Tours – The Adventures Continue ride, board a planetary cruiser, launch into the world of Star Wars and feel the power of Force.
At Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, you will encounter the wild. Experience the high-speed train in the Expedition Everest ride, driving forward and backward through the steep, unknown Himalayas. Be careful, the terrible snowman is ambushing on your side.
Address: Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL
Opening Time: 09:00-22:00 (Different Parks have different opening hours, please refer to the specific park for detailed information)
- Walt Disney World Ticket
- All items included in each package
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- [Registration Required!] Please visit < http://www.startyourdisneyexperience.com/ > after booking to log in or create an account. Link your confirmation number on your e-ticket to your account to proceed to registration. You must provide all traveler names, so please ensure there are no errors. For more info, please see the guide at < https://pages.ares.ctripcorp.com/Walt%20disney%20guideline/Walt%20disney%20guideline.pdf >
- Please present the e-ticket to receive your admission ticket
- Redemption Address: Ticketing Office at Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL
- Redemption Time: 09:00-22:00 (Different Parks have different opening hours, please refer to the specific park for detailed information)
Adult: Age 10+
Child: Age 3 to 9
Children under 3 are free entry. Children under 3 must be accompanied by an adult. Please bring the passport(s) of the children under 3 as well, staff at the Park may need to check the ID information.
Please present verification code with valid passport to gain admission. If the price are different to the price shown at the Park, please go to Guest Services. Please note, this ticket is not refundable.
You can choose 1 of 4 parks, and you can only enter one park in one single day.
This pass is valid for 14 days from the date of your first use.
Fastpass cannot be used at Disney World from 2020