Then, as the sun begins to rise, float to an altitude of about 1,000 feet (300 meters) for extraordinary 360-degree views of Cappadocia. The wind will transport you across the valleys and mountains for about 60 minutes, depending on the weather. Marvel at the unique rocks and caves of the region from a bird’s eye perspective.
Celebrate your landing with a champagne Toast and get your personal flight certificate before the transfer back to your hotel at about 7am.
Departure Time: 4:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up available from all hotels in Cappadocia. We also can meet travelers at a meeting point.
Hot Air Balloon Flight 04:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Free pick up and dop-off from all Hotels in Cappadocia area. Nevsehir,Urgup,Goreme,Uchisar,Cavusin,Avanos,Mustafapasa,Ortahisar and other nearby towns.
Option Departure Time: 4:30 AM
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Breakfast (coffee/tea and snacks) before the flight
- 1-hour balloon flight
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Glass of champagne on landing
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 11
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Pick up time varies based on the time of sunrise. Pick up time is between 4am and 7am depending on the season.
Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
Accommodation details must be provided the day before the flight at least at 4pm.
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers