This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Schloss-Straße 19, 5322 Hof bei Salzburg, Austria
The tour will leave Salzburg and pass by the impressive hunting castle Fuschl, today a luxury hotel, where Salzburg's Prince Archbishops spent many seasons.
Stop At: Wolfgangsee, 5340 St Gilgen, Austria
Explore the little town of St. Gilgen, where Mozart's mother was born and enjoy a 45-minute boat ride across the Wolfgangsee to St. Wolfgang (from 1 May to 26 October). During winter time, instead of the boat ride, there will be a coffee break (included) at one of traditional Austrian coffee house.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pfarre St. Wolfgang, Markt 18, St. Wolfgang 5360 Austria
In St Wolfgang there is time to visit the famous winged gothic altar by Michael Pacher inside the Pfarre St. Wolfgang.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Weissen Rossl, Markt 74, 5360 St. Wolfgang im Salzkammergut, Austria
There will also be a stop at the White Horse Inn for refreshments (not included).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Time: 2:00 PM
Departure Point: Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Local guide
- Boat trip from St Gilgen to St. Wolfgang
- Entry/Admission - Wolfgangsee
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
person with impaired mobility
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms