This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Split, Ulica Knezova Nelipica 1A, Split 21000 Croatia
We will pick you up at your accommodation.
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
You will discover the most beautiful parts of the National park Plitvice with a boat and train ride though the park.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
Rastoke Village where the nature had played with turquoise waters of the river Slunjcica and divided them into a myriad of sputtering waterfalls. You can check out how the watermills work or have a coffee break in a fairytale environment.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lower Town, Zagreb Croatia
Before we drop you off at the accommodation, you will have a panoramic ride thourgh the Lower Town of Zagreb.
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance tickets to NP Plitvice lakes
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands