Authentic and enjoyable tour to discover Lucerne, its people, society and culture. Introducing the real Lucerne, geographically and culturally, that often remains inaccessible for most visitors to this beautiful city.
During our tour we will be visiting the Chapel Bridge, the Jesuit Church, the old town and of course the Lion Monument. After the tour we will stop at the best city winery of Lucerne and sample 3 glasses of wine accompanied with the best selection of Cheese and cured meats.
See and experience unique new things from a local’s perspective!
• Old Town Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
• snacks - selection of Cheese and cured meats.
Departure Time: 12:00 PM
Departure Point: Torbogen Luzern, Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- 3 Glasses of Wine per person
- Cheese and Cured meat
- City Walking Tour
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Minimum age is 18 years
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas