Leave your central Abu Dhabi hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned 4x4 and enjoy the views as you travel deep into the desert surrounding the city.After a while, pull up at a desert camel farm to discover more about these hardy animals, traditionally used as transport by the UAE’s original, semi-nomadic Bedouin peoples. Snap photos of the camels and with instructions from your guide, take a camel ride across the sands. Enjoy the desert views from your perch and try your hand at other desert activities. Hop on a sandboard to ‘surf’ down the dunes, enjoy a stint of dune bashing as your expert driver steers your 4x4 up and down the sandy slopes, and perhaps get an intricate henna tattoo painted on your hands or feet. Arrive at a torchlit desert camp and sit down to a mouth-watering Arabian barbecue dinner of dishes such as hummus (chickpea dip), kebabs and fresh green salads. Absorb the enchanting setting and after dinner, enjoy a belly dancing show around the crackling campfire. If you wish, puff on a shisha (Arabic water pipe) under the stars to finish your Arabian-inspired evening. Your experience ends with a hotel drop-off back in Abu Dhabi.
Departure Time: 2:30 PM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Abu Dhabi hotels.
>> Departure time : -
• Between 14:00 - 14:30 pm approximately
Abu Dhabi Cruise Port
Return Details: Returns to original departure pointAbu Dhabi Desert safari 14:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 2:30 PM
- Must to Do and most popular activities in Abu Dhabi
- Desert safari with English speaking Professional licensed and trained drivers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps.
- Roller coaster Dune Bashing in the Abu Dhabi Desert
- Sand boarding & Camel ride
- Henna Tattoo design
- Arabic Coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe).
- BBQ Buffet Dinner with soft drinks and water
- Belly dance live performance
- Separate washroom facilities for men and women at the Camp site
- Camel farm visit
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 6 people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
The Abu Dhabi desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
During the Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month,there will be a restriction on live entertainment ( Belly dance , Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers