This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waimea Canyon State Park, Waimea Canyon Dr, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796
Waimea Canyon, also known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, is a large canyon, approximately ten miles long and up to 3,000 feet deep, located on the western side of Kauaʻi in the Hawaiian Islands of the United States. Waimea is Hawaiian for "reddish water", a reference to the erosion of the canyon's red soil.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Spouting Horn, South Shore, Poipu, Kauai, HI
On Kauai’s South Shore you’ll find the spectacular Spouting Horn blowhole, one of the most photographed spots on Kauai. The Poipu surf channels into a natural lava tube here and releases a huge spout of water that can reach as high as 50 feet into the air. You’ll also hear a hiss and a roar that is the basis of a Hawaiian legend.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Poipu Beach Park, Hoona Rd, Poipu, Kauai, HI 96756
With perfect weather just about all year round, it’s no wonder Poipu is called “The Sunny South Side.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick-up from all Hotels in Kapaa, Lihue & Poipu
Pick up from Lihue Airport or Nawiliwili Harbor(Cruise Ships) is available for an additional $59 per booking.
If you are staying North of Kapa‘a or Princeville or other location outside of our service area, we will pick you up from Kukui Grove Center at no extra charge.
- Kauai Island Airport, 3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, Kauai, HI 96766
- Nawiliwili Harbor
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Canyon State Park
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 13 to 75
Child: Age 4 to 12
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Most travelers can participate
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers