This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pitlochry, Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
The first stop of the day is in this charming little town - time to stretch your legs and grab that all important coffee or tea.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Cairngorms National Park, PH22 1QH Scotland
Through the Cairngorms and the wild wilderness.
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
Highlight of the day is Loch Ness where you can enjoy an option cruise on then loch for some monster spotting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Urquhart Castle, A82 Road, Drumnadrochit IV63 6XJ Scotland
Enjoy clambering around the ruins of the castle perched overlooking Loch Ness.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glen Coe, Scotland
Listen to the tale or murder and massacre from your driver/ guide before you stop for those all important photographic memories.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: 1 Parliament Square, Edinburgh EH1 1RF, UK
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local live driver guide
- Panoramic windows
- Food and drinks
- Loch Ness Cruise
- Urquhart Castle Tour
- Children under 3 years not accepted
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ness
- Entry/Admission - Urquhart Castle
- Entry/Admission - Glen Coe
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 16 to 59
Child: Age 3 to 15
Senior: Age 60 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 3 years not accepted
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
On 26th December there will be no cruise or castle visit available.
Most travelers can participate
Please note in winter this tour will operate in reverse
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers