Take a pleasant ride on a cable car from Lauterbrunnen to an elevation of 4885 ft where the glorious Mountain View Trail begins, this trail is ideal for nature lovers, photographers, hikers or even a casual walkers. This is a panoramic hike with fantastic views of the world-famous icy icons, the Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau. The trail takes you off the beaten track over Lauterbrunnen Valley for about two hrs. After an elevation gain of over 400 mts. you arrive in Mürren (elevation 5,397 feet). You’ll find plenty of viewpoints along the way, perfect to Photograph alpine panoramas with the Jungfrau as the glorious Centrepiece.
• Lauterbrunnen Valley Waterfalls, Stutzli 460, Lauterbrunnen 3822 Switzerland
• Staubbach Waterfall, Staubbach, Lauterbrunnen 3822 Switzerland
• Murren, Murren, Jungfrau Region, Bernese Oberland, Canton of Bern
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from all Lucerne Hotels
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Private Tour
- All Transportation from Lucerne included (Cable cars & Bus)
- Guided Mountain View Trail
- Hotel Pick up/drop off
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Season: April - November
Distance 5.1 km
Duration along the high trail approx. 2:00 hrs.
Ascent 492 m.
Descent 68 m
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas