This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trummelbach Gletscherwasserfalle - this is not an official place to visit, Gondelbahnstation, Lauterbrunnen, Schweiz, Lauterbrunnen 3824 Switzerland
After a lovely cable car ride, take the mountain view trail above the Lauterbrunnen valley and discover hidden waterfalls and amazing alpine landscapes.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from all hotels in Interlaken
:Tour option details are as follows
Tour Only 08:00:
Option Descriptions: Lauterbrunnen + Muerren + Transportation from Interlaken + Cable cars and bus + Waterfalls Entrance Fee
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Tour + Photo Shooting 08:00:
Option Descriptions: Lauterbrunnen + Muerren + Transportation from Interlaken + Cable cars and bus + Waterfalls Entrance Fee and Photo Shooting along the whole tour with private on-line gallery.
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Professional photographer/guide
- All Transportation (comfortable and modern Car/Minivan, bus and cable car tickets)
- Hotel Pick up/drop off
- Photo Shooting along the tour and On-line Gallery with 30 images(Tour Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Trummelbach Gletscherwasserfalle - this is not an official place to visit
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Camera Equipment
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Season: April - November
Is this Tour for you?
This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas