This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Koper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Koper, an important European port and the largest city of the Slovene Coast.
Your guide will pick you up at the agreed starting point in Koper, Slovenia - hotel, cruise terminal, bus station, train station etc. (please contact us after the booking so the appropriate arrangements can be made).
Stop At: Piran, Piran, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Piran is one of the oldest and most beautiful Slovene towns with rich history and culture. Almost 500 years lasting Venetian influence has given this town an inimitable charm. Its culture heritage is not at home only in museums since the architectural and artistic pearls, which decorate the everyday life of the local people, can be found at every corner.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tartini Square (Tartinijev trg), Piran Slovenia
Giuseppe Tartini, the world famous composer and violinist, who was born and raised in Piran, had a great impact on the town. Today, his bronze statue adorns the town’s main square together with Tartini’s house where visitors can admire one of his violins. The Tartini Square is surrounded by majestic buildings, such as the richly decorated Municipal Palace, Tartini Theatre, Maritime Museum, Aquarium, Marine Biological Station, Baroque House and Apollonio Palace. On the hill above the town is the biggest and most important church, the Church of Saint George, which offers a wonderful view. Piran’s town wall, narrow streets, fishermen’s nets, compact houses that rise up the slope and beautiful sea will give you the feeling of walking through a painting.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Portoroz, Portoroz, Slovenian Littoral Region
Portorož, which literally means 'Port of Roses', is a popular tourist destination with hotels, casinos and beautiful beaches. Nearby are located the Sečovlje natural salt pans where salts are extracted from the pure sea water using interesting traditional methods.
Pass By: Izola, Izola, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
At the end, we will visit Izola, which is known for its fishing history.
Departure Time: 11/22/2019 - 1/28/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
- The pickup is flexible (any hotel, apartment, cruise terminal, bus station, train station etc.).
- For Cruise Passengers the tour departs from Cruise Passenger Terminal in Koper, Slovenia. Your guide will be holding a sign with KoperTrips and Viator logos.
- For Hotel Guests the departure location is flexible. Please advise supplier as soon as possible your hotel details or any other preferred pickup location.
- Port of Koper - Truck terminal (Luka Koper Inpo), Ankaranska cesta 7, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
:Tour option details are as follows
- Food and wine tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee for the museum and aquarium
- Other food and drinks, unless specified in inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 90
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Hotel guests must advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers