Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall Day Tour
- Stand at the center of Beijing and the largest central city square surrounded by a variety of significant edifices to witness the vicissitudes of the whole nation.
- Enjoy the first-hand experience of Forbidden City, one of the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group
- Marvel at the exquisite craftsmanship of Chinese jade carving at a jade production factory
- Scale a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the ancient wonders of the world, the longest and best-preserved section of the Great Wall: Mutianyu
- Start off your journey to conquer the wall in style on the cable car and get a stunning bird's-eye view
- Explore the mystery of Chinese culture by taking a closer look at Chinese Traditional Medicine Center, giving you a taste of traditional Chinese culture
- Make the journey smooth with a round-trip transfer to and from your hotel in an air-conditioned bus staffed with an English-speaking guide