This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anadolu Medeniyetleri Muzesi, Gozcu Sokak No: 2 Ulus, Ankara 06240 Turkey
The collections in this museum place an unusual emphasis on the earlier of Anatolia's occupiers, and start with an interesting exhibit of finds from the Catal Huyuk site, often described as the earliest known human community in the world. Other highlights include a collection of tablets, the translations of which remind you how little some things in the world have changed over the millennia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ankara Castle, Kale Mh., Ankara 06240 Turkey
The Citadel overlooks the city and is the acknowledged symbol of Ankara. It is the oldest part of the city, built either by Hittites or Phrygians, people live almost as they did 600 years ago. The region was settled before 2000 BC.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Anitkabir Command Anittepe, Ankara 06570 Turkey
This mausoleum is the eternal resting place of Ataturk, the founder of the Turkish Republic, revolutionary, brave soldier, great leader and international figure. It overlooks Ankara and was completed being built in 1953 and in November 1953, Ataturk was buried there. The Mausoleum is adorned with statues, relief's and embellishments created by many of Turkey's artists.
Finally you will have the chance to visit the Old Copper Market (closed on Sunday).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Anadolu Medeniyetleri Muzesi
- Entry/Admission - Ankara Castle
- Entry/Admission - Anitkabir
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized