Meeting outside Cardiff Castle your tour will include the scene of Danny Pinks death from Series 8, a visit to the National Museum of Wales which has hosted many scenes from the show, the site of Donna Nobles ill fated wedding, Rose Tyler’s workplace and much much more.
Your guide will show you how terrestrial and intergalactic scenes were filmed on location in Cardiff and give you the chance to follow in the footsteps of four of the Doctors’ and their assistants. The walk will finish in Cardiff city centre.
Departure Time: 1:00 PM
Departure Point: Castle Street, Castle St, Cardiff, UK
Return Details: City Centre, Cardiff, UK
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Cardiff Castle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair or stroller (pram) accessible
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands