The vehicle will have a sing "Istra Transfer" so you can recognize it easily.
Transfer goes direct from Porec to Pula airport.
The trip to Pula goes over an highway, so it is an comfortable and smooth drive and usually there are no traffic jams on the hightway.
It is an private transfer so there will be NO other passenger.
Please add your contact nummber so your driver can reach you.
Thank you for your booking.
Departure Point: Porec, Poreč, Croatia
Return Details: Pula Airport, Ližnjan, Valtursko polje 210, 52100, Pula, Croatia
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infant seats available
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Children must be accompanied by an adult
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate