Start off by visiting some of Hamburg’s iconic landmarks. Take in the baroque splendor of St. Michael’s Church and visit the Beatles-Platz, a vinyl record-shaped public plaza devoted to the Fab Four (don’t forget that they had their big break in Hamburg in the early 1960s). From there, drive along the harbor and take in the waterside views. While snacks and beverages are provided, you can choose to stop off for an optional lunch break as well.
Other Hamburg highlights you can see on the tour include the Rathaus — the city’s majestic town hall — several medieval churches, ruins dating from World War II, the city’s symphony hall, and any number of maritime sights. The city earned UNESCO World Heritage certification in 2015, so there’s never been a better time to visit.
Beyond the city, this tour will also take you to the charming town of Lüneburg, famous for its “beer belly” houses with swollen facades and its off-kilter buildings. The region is well known for its pilsner, but the architectural quirkiness is instead a result of its mining heritage.
Next on the itinerary is the city of Lübeck, itself a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With more than 1,000 historic buildings — many of which display the city’s signature “Brick Gothic” style — it’s full of picture-book enchantments. Once you’ve seen the sights, motor on through the beautiful, rolling countryside of the region. The tour ends when you’re dropped off at your area accommodation or port.
Departure Time: Departure time is flexible and according to your preferences
Departure Point: Your accommodation or port in Kiel, Travemünde or central Hamburg
Return Details: Your accommodation or port in Kiel, Travemünde or central Hamburg
- Six-hours private VIP-Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Most travelers can participate
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A maximum of four people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately