Begin your day trip with hotel pickup and ride past Lapau, Dewan Majlis (the Parliament House), and the historic Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque, regarded as one of the region's most beautiful mosques. Then immerse yourself in Tamu's open market before continuing your tour with a visit to the Malay Technology Museum, the Brunei Museum, and even the tomb of the fifth Sultan of Brunei.
Break for a delicious Bruneian lunch at a local restaurant before passing by the Royal Regalia Building and then stopping at the enormous, majestic residential palace Istana Nurul Iman. Hop aboard a traditional water taxi and cruise along the scenic Brunei River to a water village nearby.
Sit down and enjoy a refreshing cup of tea accompanied by sumptuous cakes before ending your tour at the beautiful Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque.
09:00 - Depart from your hotel
09:10 - Visit to Tamu (open Market)
09:30 - Visit to Omar Ali Saiffuddien Mosque
10:00 - Visit 5th Sultan's Tomb
10:15 - Visit to the Brunei Museum
11:30 - Visit to Malay Technology Museum
12:30 - Refresh with lunch at a local restaurant
13:30 - Visit Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque
14:15 - Istana Nurul Iman
14:45 - Visit to Royal Regalia Centre
15:30 - Explore the Venice of the east, the largest water village in the world Kampong Ayre
16:30 - Transfer back to hotel
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from City hotel ONLY
Return Details: Your hotel lobby or airport (additional charge)Hotels in the city centre 09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: This option includes return transfers to hotels within the city centre.
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AMHotels outside of the city 09:00:
Option Descriptions: This option includes return transfers to hotels outside of the city centre. If you are staying at the Empire or other hotels in the Jeurdong area please select this option.
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AMAirport return 09:00:
Option Descriptions: This option includes return transfers to Bandar Seri Begawan airport
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Lunch and a bottled water
- Local, professional English speaking guide and driver
- Full commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (City Centre hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Istana Nurul Iman
- Entry/Admission - Brunei Museum
- Entry/Admission - Malay Technology Museum
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 85
Child: Age 3 to 11
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Most travelers can participate
Children (under 2 years old) are complimentary.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Mosque will be close on Thursday and Friday for Non-Muslim visit.
No photographs allowed to be taken in the mosque and Brunei Museum
Ladies visitors are required to wear a black cot (provided by mosque) before entering the Mosque
Shoes are to be taken off before entering the Mosque or Royal Regalia
Shoes to be taken off before entering to Royal Regalia Centre.
Prices not applicable for Cruise ship passengers
Tours can be conducted in small groups