On a paragliding private pilote for a half day. We reserve 4 hours for your flight and we can do a very long flight from 40 to 60 minutes or two 'normal' flights. You won’t need any special skills or extreme fitness.
1. You will meet our pilot at our booking office at the cable cars station in Davos Platz Switzerland.
2. We will lend you stable shoes and suitable clothing for free and you can drop your baggage in our office.
3. You will take the cable cars with your pilot to the launch site. For the last part we will hike for about 10 to 20 minutes.
4. Your pilot will setup the glider and explain you the take off.
5 And now the great moment is there 3,2,1… go! Just a few steps and you will be airborne.
6. During the flight you will be sitting comfortable in front of your pilot. No engine noise, no free falling, just a smooth glide through the air.
7. If you keen fore more action, your pilot shows you how to steer the glider or you can do some freestyle maneuvers.
8. The landing is close to the meeting point with again with a few steps running.
• Joyride Paragliding, Braemabueelstrasse 9, Davos 7270 Switzerland
Departure Point: Joyride Paragliding, Brämabüelstrasse 9, 7270 Davos, Switzerland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
9am Private Paragliding 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Start the new day with a stunning view over the Swiss Alps in the morning light.
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
11am Private Paragliding 11:00:
Option Descriptions: Not too early and great for flying until afternoon.
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
1pm Private Paragliding 13:00:
Option Descriptions: Enjoy the afternoon with your private pilot on a tandem paraglider.
Option Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Your personal paragliding tandem pilot
- Additional clothes if necessary (Skiing-like in winter, hiking-like in summer)
- Fees for the cable cars (depending on the season, in summer with the Davos Klosters guest card, for free)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 70
Youth: Age 12 to 17
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
The airtime is two 15-30 minutes or one 40-60 minutes, depending on the wind conditions
Stable hiking shoes are recommended
All passenger heights and weight MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
A maximum of 4 people per booking
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Face masks are required but not mandatory.