Next, head up(for about 1 hour) to Qingyan Ancient Town, an 600 years old town of well-preserved old style stone houses with lots of interesting shops, restaurants, temples, churches. You firstly revitalize yourself with a lunch in a local restaurant where you can have a bit of special local food such as Pot-stewed Trotter, Oily Spicy Chicken, Qingyan Toufu, etc, as well as other delicious dishes.
In the afternoon, you will explore the town to visit Taoist temples, Buddhist temples, Christian churches, the old house of NO. 1 scholar in 1880s., etc. Then you can choose to climb the city wall of 3km long.
After the town, you will be transferred back to downtown Guiyang and visit the biggest Flowers and Birds Market. It's the biggest one of its kind in Guiyang City and you will be excited to enjoy local people selling and buying kinds of pets, plants, handcrafts, etc.
After the trip, your guide will take you back to the hotel.
Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Departure Point: Your centrally located hotel in Guiyang
Return Details: Your centrally located hotel in GuiyangTour with Lunch 08:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Your Tour is lunch inclusive
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AMTour with Lunch and Dinner 08:30:
Option Descriptions: In additional regular day tour package, you will enjoy Miao minority style dinner plus Miao music show in the evening
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Private professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guiyang Style Lunch
- Personal expense
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 9 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 8
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate