This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pembroke Castle, Pembroke SA71 4LA Wales
Explore the Norman castle. Learn about how it was built and why. Find out what life was like in medieval times. Pembroke is one of the best preserved castles in West Wales.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tenby South Beach, South Beach, Tenby SA70 7EG Wales
Marvel at the delightful town of Tenby. Once a medieval port surrounded by a castle walls it is now one of Wales's favorite holiday destinations. Enjoy a meal at a wealth of restaurants or just have a walk on the harbour side. Tenby has two beautiful beaches with crystal clear water.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Dylan Thomas Birthday Walk, Laugharne Wales
This was the sanctuary of the world famous poet Dylan Thomas. It was in this village that he wrote some of his most famous work including 'Under Milk Wood'. In Laugharne you can stop in Dylan's local pub for a pint, visit his boat house and writing shed or enjoy the views of the estuary with the Norman Castle in the foreground.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/15/2019 - 9/17/2021
|Friday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Departure Point: Castle, Cardiff, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Dylan Thomas Birthday Walk
- Lunch - Tours of Wales will endeavor to gain a discount for the customer.
- Entry/Admission - Pembroke Castle
- Entry/Admission - Tenby South Beach
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 120
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 16 to 64
Youth: Age 11 to 15
Child: Age 3 to 10
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands