This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St Paul's Cathedral, Cnr Flinders & Swanston Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
St Paul's Cathedral was designed by English architect William Butterfield and was consecrated in 1891. The spires of the cathedral were built between 1926 and 1932. The cathedral is a popular site for state funerals including that of one of Australia's more well known Prime Ministers, Harold Holt.
Pass By: Australian Centre for the Moving Image, Flinders Street Federation Square, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
The Australian Centre for the Moving Image or ACMI is Australia’s national museum of film, video games, digital culture and art.The ACMI is the most visited moving image museum in the world. 1.45 million people visited ACMI during the 2015-16 financial year.
Pass By: Federation Square, Corner Swanston and Flinders Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Federation Square covers an area of 7.9 acres and has a number of institutions and buildings centred around it like the Ian Potter Centre and ACMI and the Koorie Heritage Trust. There are also a number of cafes and bars located around the square. A glass pavilion that provides access to the underground Melbourne Visitor Centre is situated on one corner of the square.
Departure Point: Flinders Walk, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Return Details: 100 St Kilda Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
- Lifetime access to Melbourne Walking Audio Tour tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 6 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate