The Statue of Liberty wears ancient Greek clothing, representing Libertas in Roman mythology, with a torch on the right hand and the Declaration of Independence on the left hand and shining crown on the head. The statue is a symbol of freedom and the US and expresses welcome to immigrants. Taking a boat on renowned Hudson River, people can have a clear view of beautiful Midtown and Lower Manhattan
Address: Statue of Liberty National Monument, Liberty Island, New York, NY
Liberty Island is open every day except the fourth Thursday in November (Thanksgiving) and December 25.
January 1 to May 24 - 13:30 and Grounds close at 14:20
May 25 to September 2 - 17:00 and Grounds close at 16:20
September 3 to October 14 - 16:00 and Grounds close at 15:20
October 15 to November 27- 15:30 and Grounds close at 16:20
November 28 - closed
November 29 to December 23- 15:30 and Grounds close at 16:20
December 24 - early closure- 13:30 and Grounds close at 14:20
December 25 - closed
December 26 to December 31- 15:30 and Grounds close at 16:20
Boat Schedule March 9, 2019 - May 24, 2019
Departs from Liberty Island: 17:00
Boat Schedule May 25, 2019 - September 2, 2019
Departs from Liberty Island: 18:45
Boat Schedule September 3, 2019- October 14, 2019
Departs from Liberty Island: 17:45
Departs from Ellis Island: 17:15
* The last departure from Battery Park will not stop at Ellis Island. Visitors on the last departure from Battery Park will only be able to visit Liberty Island. Visitors on the last departure from Liberty State Park will have the choice of visiting either Liberty Island or Ellis Island, but not both.
** Liberty Island begins closing 30 minutes prior to the final departure.
- Statue of Liberty Cruise (1 Hour)
- or Ticket for Ellis Island & Statue of Liberty Pedestal
- Transportation costs to the pier
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- Please present the printed voucher or e-voucher to gain admission
- Boarding Time: 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
- Boarding Location: Hornblower Cruise & Events Pier 15, 78 South St, New York, NY 10038
- Admission Time: 09:30~15:00
- Admission Location: Battery Park, New York, NY 10004
Adult: Age 13 to 61
Child: Age 4 to 12
Seniors: Age 62+
Please arrive at the pier at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time.
Please refer to the pier for detailed departure information.
The ticket is valid till December 31, 2019.
Child under 4 are free entry (must be accompanied by an adult).
While booking, please make sure that the age information shown on the passport is eligible to the chosen ticket, otherwise, the supplier can require you to make up the the difference at the pier.
Please follow the instructions of the staff.
Route: Pier 78, World Trade Center (199 Vesey Street Pier), Statue of Liberty (No-stop), pier 78