This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yiling Cave Scenic Resort of Nanning, Yiling Village, Shuangqiao Town, Wuming County 530103 China
After breakfast, our driver and tour guide will pick up you from our hotel at 9:00am and transfer to Yiling Cave,located in Wu Ming county, about 18 kilometers (about 11 miles) away from Nanning City.
The cave looks like a huge trumpet shell and is divided into three layers. Rocks pose in thousands of shapes along the flexuous cave path, leading you to a mysterious world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Yangmei Ancient Town of Nanning, Downstream of Zuojiang River, Jiangnan District, Nanning 530047 China
After the Lunch, we will transfer to Yangmei old town.Located in the lower reaches of Zuojiang River, some 30 km west of Nanning, and surrounded by waters on three sides, Yangmei Ancient Town was the town in Guangxi with the best preserved ancient architectural complex of Ming (1368-1644) and Qing (1644-1911) dynasties. Founded in Song Dynasty (970-1279) by four families, Luo, Liu, Lu and Lee, the ancient town of Yangmei was firstly named as Baihua (literally all sorts of flowers) Village because of the blooming flowers of all sorts. Later, due to the wars, people moved to the village from various regions. Covering 6.5 square kilometers, Yangmei Ancient Town reached its prime in Qing Dynasty as an important collecting and distributing centre within the area as well as a key port along Yong River. However, in the later of the dynasty, it became quiet because of the decline of water transport in the region.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Nanning
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The private car & private guide
- The entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Yiling Cave Scenic Resort of Nanning
- Entry/Admission - Yangmei Ancient Town of Nanning
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 11 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 10
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infant seats available
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate