Your driver will pick you up around 8:00 am at your hotel in Guilin city centre and transfer you to take the cruise on the Li River, which landscape seems to be straight out of a movie.
A cruise along the Li River is a truly unforgettable experience. As you take in the stunning scenery there’s something interesting to see at almost every bend in the river. Many of the karst formations are, with a little imagination, reminiscent of animals and objects, with names such as Elephant Trunk Hill, Sword Cut Cliff, Reclining Flower Vase Hill and many more. Between these spectacular limestone peaks you’ll see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may also see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you’re very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants.
During the cruise, you will have a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch box on the cruise before arriving to Yangshuo, a river town enclosed by tall karst mountain peaks.
A local guide in Yangshuo will meet you and help you to rent your bicycle. Please note that as he/she will come from a local village, he/she may not have fluent English. However, the/she will have the best knowledge of the surrounding local areas, besides being very friendly.
From Yangshuo city, you will bike onto local small country roads, muddy lanes, and through ride paddies, farmhouses, and green limestone hills. Biking here gives the best insight into the local life in rural China, and is the best way to explore the picturesque sceneries of the region.
After returning your bike, you can head back to your hotel in Yangshuo on your own, or you can select the option of transfer back to Guilin city.
8:00am Your driver will meet you in your hotel lobby
Take Li River Cruise
Meet your local guide in Yangshuo and rent your bicycle.
Bike in the hills of Yangshuo's countryside.
Return your bicycle
Tour ends and you will go to your hotel in Yangshuo on your own.
*The above itinerary may be adjusted due to weather, road conditions, and other reasons. Thank you for your understanding
- Guilin hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Chinese lunch inside the cruise
- Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Bike rental
- Local tour guide in Yangshuo during the bike tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tour guide in Guilin
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 08:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 08:00 at least 3 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Tour starts at 8:30 am and ends at 9:00 pm (Approximately).
- Your guide will contact you by calling your hotel room in the evening one day before the tour date to inform you the meeting time and place ( usually it is hotel lobby).
- If hotel pickup&dropoff are included in the tour, the hotel should be in Guilin downtown area, if not, our reservation will contact you by email or phone for extra fee.
- Your passport is required on the date of travel, or you will be rejected for boarding.
成人: 10周岁（含） - 85周岁（含）
Please note the schedule time is estimated depending on the season and the weather. Your guide will arrange the exact times during the tour.
All passport copies are needed to issue the cruise ticket
Li river Cruise we book is 3 star cruise.