All departures are from the Adventure Bay Charters departure lounge located in
the Port Lincoln Marina, at 2 South Quay Boulevard. Passengers are welcome to
meet here for complimentary tea & coffee and pre-departure checks from 7:30
am and must be ready to board the vessel by 8 am.
Once we depart the Marina, the boat cruises along the edge of the Port Lincoln
National Park to Hopkins Island located 1.5 hours from town. We serve a
selection of fresh fruit, muffins along with a choice of tea, coffee and hot
chocolate on the way.
Once our crew has fitted you out in a full wet-suit, mask, snorkel, and flippers and
you will be able to join the playful Sea Lions in the water, or if you would prefer
you are welcome to observe all the action from the boat. We are lucky to be able
to guarantee interaction on this tour, as the Sea Lions love to join us in the water
on every trip! You will spend just over an hour in the water, before jumping back
on the boat for a warm shower, and a hot toastie to warm you up on your way
back to Port Lincoln. The trip returns at 12:30 pm.
• Adventure Bay Charters, 2 South Quay Boulevard, Port Lincoln, South Australia 5606 Australia
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: 2 S Quay Blvd, Port Lincoln SA 5606, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
The transfer must be booked in advance, hotel return transfer will be an extra charge payable at store.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Swim With The Sea Lions 08:00:
Option Descriptions: This option includes cruise and snorkeling activities
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Swim With Sea Lions + Transfer 08:00:
Option Descriptions: This option includes cruise, snorkeling activities and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - from selected loactions (if option selected)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Additional drinks and light snacks available for purchase.
- Alcohol available for purchase
- Hotel Return Transfer $10
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 90
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Child: Age 4 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants must sit on laps
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
We recommending bringing: a warm jacket, swimwear, a camera (underwater cameras available for purchase on board the vessel), sunglasses, sunscreen and a towel
Not wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
As a South Australia COVID Clean business, we reach all the health measures applied in our state and have hand sanitizer for customers to use.