Discover Hong Kong & Macau's leading attractions with the Hong Kong Attractions Pass!
Enjoy entry to popular attractions including Sky100, Ngong Ping 360, Peak Tram and Ocean Park! See Hong Kong & Macau the smart way and save up to 45% on admission fees to attractions, tours, theme parks, entertainment and more! Plus, show and save at participating venues and retail partners! With show and save options, you can enjoy special discounts, deals and freebies in and around Hong Kong and Macau.
The Hong Kong Pass gives you the flexibility to enjoy as many attractions as you’d like! Once you've bought your Hong Kong Attractions Pass you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions included in the pass. Choose from 3 or 5 consecutive days to see and do as much as you want before the pass expires.
An upgrade option to a Disney Combo Pass is available for HKD 496 /Adult and HKD 422/Child (at the airport counter only). The Disney Combo Pass includes one full day entry to Disneyland Hong Kong plus entry to 12 popular attractions in and around Hong Kong.
**Cards are activated on first use and valid for 3 or 5 consecutive calendar days (the first time you use your card regardless of time will count as day 1). Packages purchased online and selected for collection must be collected within 6 months of date of purchase.
All included attractions and offers can be found on the iVenture official website
Attraction Name [Benefit]
- Peak tram [ Round trip ticket (collect ticket at either Traveleasy Ltd - Shop 316, 3/F, World Wide Centre, 19 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong or Holiday World Tours Ltd - Room 1021, 10/F, Peninsula Centre, 67 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon; the round trip ticket must be used on the same day) ]
- Cotai Water Jet: [ Round Trip High-Speed Ferry Between Hong Kong and Macau (Please collect your ferry ticket at the Beng Seng Travel counter in the Sheung Wan Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal for your chosen schedule with your iVenture Card or iPass; Surcharge is required for departures during 24-26 Dec 2019 for HKD17-HKD68 per onenway subject to sailing date and time) ]
- The Art of Chocolate [ Admission + 2D Chocolate Workshop ]
- Cheung Chau Half Day Guided Walking Tour [ Guided Walking Tour (Book at least 24 hours in advance by phone +852 6331-9993, by Whatsapp +852 9331-3350 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org . Each tour will only be formed with a minimum of 2 persons availing the offer)]
- Macau Open-to p Bus [ 2-Day Ticket (tickets must be redeemed at the Broadway Macau, Broadway Kitchen, Broadway Food Street, Macau between 11:00am-8:00pm by presenting iVenture Card) ]
- Noah’s Ark Hong Kong [ Single One Day Entry, please present your iVenture Card at counter ]
- Sky100 VR Experience [ VR Experience. VR Experience is not suitable for children aged 0-6; Children aged 0-11 years old must be accompanied by an adult ]
- Rickshaw Sightseeing Bus [ One Day Pass (Please contact Rickshaw Sightseeing Bus directly to redeem your ticket using your iVenture Card) ]
- Guided Walking Tour (Tung Chung To Tai O Scenic Tour) [ Guided Walking Tour (Book at least 24 hours in advance by phone +852 6331-9993, by Whatsapp +852 9331-3350 or by email email@example.com . Each tour will only be formed with a minimum of two persons availing the offer) ]
- Macau Tower Convention and Entertainment Centre [ Single Entry to Observation Deck ]
- Hong Kong City Tour [ Single Entry (Book at least 24 hours in advance; Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 5374-4144; Any cancellation/amendments need to be made before 4:00pm the day prior, a no show will count as a redeemed ticket) ]
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck [ Single Entry and Free WIFI (your benefit also includes a Gift Shop discount - Save HKD20 when spending HKD200 or more at the Gift Shop) ]
- Ngong Ping 360 [ Standard Cabin Round Trip ticket ]
- Watertours Victoria Harbour Cruise [ Pre-Dinner Sunset Cruise (You can upgrade to Symphony of Lights Cruise for an additional fee of HKD40 per Adult/Child payable to operator) ]
- Aberdeen Audio Guided Boat Tour with Houseboat Visit [ 1 hour Boat Tour (Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time to avoid cancellation; Book at least 48 hours in advance by phone +852 6211-6782, by Whatsapp +852 6211-6782 or by email email@example.com; Please advise your visit day, admission time, and your iVenture Card number) ]
- Ocean Park [ Includes 1 day admission ticket (**One way Transfer is available at Tsim Sha Tsui (K11 Art Mall Mody Road Entrance) at 8:30am, Booking is essential at least 24 hours in advance via website or email firstname.lastname@example.org ) ]
- Hong Kong Night Tour [ Night tour to the Peak (Booking is essential at least 24 hours in advance, via website or email email@example.com ;this tour will run from 5:00pm and will depart promptly, please arrive before the scheduled departure) ]
- TKW Macau Tour [ Sightseeing Tour book at least one day in advance, for reservations please email: firstname.lastname@example.org; If you are staying at one of the hotels in Macau Island you can contact TKW to arrange for pick up service from their hotel. Alternatively, make your way to the meet up location “Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal” at TKW Macau tour counter on arrival hall at 10:00am; Tour excludes ferry tickets, Macau Tower admission fees and HKG Hotel pick up services; The tour does include lunch and transfer to the pier) ]
- Broadway Macau [ Set Meal Voucher: Please collect your meal voucher at Broadway Kitchen, Broadway Food Street, Macau between 11:00am-8:00pm ]
- Crystal Bus [ Afternoon/ Night Tour: Lower Deck only (Book at least 4 hours advance by calling +852 2988 8202, Whatsapp +852 6966 6348, or email email@example.com; Boarding and alighting at Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (in close proximity to The Peninsula Office Tower, TST MTR Station Gate L3/L4)) ]
>> Upgrade Option: Hong Kong Disneyland Discount: An upgrade option to a Disney Combo Pass is available for HKD496 for Adult tickets and HKD422 for Child tickets at Hong Kong at the airport counter only
**Attractions may change due to operational reason. Please refer to iVenture Official Site
Other, Valid for 1 use(s) only
- iVenture Hong Kong & Macau Attractions Pass：Choose from 3 or 5 consecutive days
- A free guide with attraction information and a helpful map
- Food & Drink unless otherwise specified
- Transport to or from the attractions unless otherwise specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 30 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 01:00 at least 15 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 5%
- Cancellations made at or before 01:00 at least 7 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 10%
- Cancellations made at or before 01:00 at least 4 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 15%
- Cancellations made at or before 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 25%
- Cancellations made at or before 23:59 on the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 30%
- Cancellations made after 23:59 on the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Collect Your iVenture Card
- iPass (electronic version of your iVenture Card) **Recommended**
- 1) Go to the iPass Check-in site [ http://checkin.iventurecard.com/ ] and enter the required information to receive your iPass
- 2) Present your iPass on your mobile phone to redeem your benefits.
- 3) Please refer to our free guide (Download here) [ https://image.iventurecard.com/images/packages/files/20190103-iVentureHKMDLwithMap-Generic-en-SOFT.pdf ] or our official website [ https://www.iventurecard.com/th/hong-kong-macau/attractions/ ] for redemption method of each of the benefits.
- ** You DO NOT need to collect physical card after receiving the electronic version of the iVenture card, and vice versa
- iVenture Card (Physical Version)
- Pick up locations may change due to operational reason, please check iVenture official website [https://www.iventurecard.com/hk/hong-kong-macau/how-it-works/]
Adult: Age 12+
Child: Age 3 to 11
iVenture Hong Kong & Macau Attractions Pass：Choose from 3 or 5 consecutive days
Cards are activated on first use and valid for 3 or 5 Days from first use
Cards must be collected or activated within 6 months from the date of purchase.
Single admission only, no repeat visitations allowed
A period of 1 hour must pass between redeeming benefits
Tours, transfers and some attractions may require prior booking or separate ticket collection, please see attraction information for full details
Attractions are subject to change due to operational reason. Please refer to iVenture Official attraction information