Explore the behind-the-scenes walking tour of props, costumes, and learn about the special effects used in the Harry Potter movies
Walk in the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione around the sets where the Harry Potter films came to life!
We will then provide a transfer to London Victoria, a perfect location to continue exploring London from
Departure Time: 1:30 PM
We will pick up from any Zone 1 Central London address. The pick up time for all hotels in Zone 1 will be between 1.30 and 2.00pm. Please note if you are NOT staying in Zone 1, we cannot provide hotel pick up. You can still join this tour, but your collection point will be 1.30pm - 2.00pm Opposite Great Portland Street Tube Station, International Students House Car Park (next door to Pizza Express).
:Tour option details are as follows
Warner Bros Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter with hotel pick up 13:30:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PM
- Hotel pick up from London city centre (Zone 1) addresses
- Transfer in executive vehicle with professional driver
- Entry ticket to the Warner Bros Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Return transfer to London Victoria, a perfect location to continue exploring London from
- Please note that hotel drop off is not included - drop off is at London Victoria
- Food and drinks
- Please note this service is not guided
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.