Step away from the glitz and glamour to sample a variety of local' Street Food' flavor at Vibrant Canteens in the older parts of Dubai.Experience traditional Dubai and try regional flavors and bites on a walking tour of the old city. With a local guide, you will encounter various bazaars, temples, and charismatic lanes, tasting the city as you travel.
- Starting from exit 3 of the Al Fahidi Metro Station, you begin by strolling through some older Dubai neighborhoods before stopping for a locally made cup of tea. From there, continue meandering further through the streets, passing by traditional and curios stores whilst listening to interesting facts from your tour guide.
- After walking through this vibrant neighborhood, you will pass by a sweet and nuts shop to sample dates, nuts, and Arabic sweets. On your way to the Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood, you will stop at a street café for everyone’s favorite Arabic fruit cocktail and regional starters.
- You will then explore the Al Fahidi historical neighborhood and all its fascinating features, before continuing to walk through a colorful and traditional textile market. Along the famous Dubai Creek, your tour soon culminates with a meal at a classic street food restaurant which is considered to be a hidden gem.
- The Tour ends at Al Ghubaiba Metro Station
- locally made cup of tea
- a meal at a classic street food restaurant
- Tour guide
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 3 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.