After an exciting demonstration of rock crawling, you’ll trade four wheels for hiking boots as you descend on foot into one of Moab’s characteristic narrow slot canyons. Once making a substantial descent on foot, you’ll rope up for a rappel plunge down multiple 20 ft drops. Perfect for first timers and experienced enthusiasts alike, this trek will definitely level up your skills of playing in the dirt.
Once you reach the canyon floor, rest and wash the dust away with a dip in a refreshing swimming hole. Once rinsed and rejuvenated, commune with ancient civilizations on a final stretch of trail that leads you through galleries of ancient art—motifs scratched and pecked into panels of red rock.
Departure Point: Mill Creek North Fork Trailhead Parking Lot
:Tour option details are as follows
Afternoon Tour 14:00:
Option Descriptions: Our afternoon option for our Ultimate Safari
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
Morning Tour 07:00:
Option Descriptions: Our morning option for the Ultimate Safari
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative activity
Age Minimum: 8 years
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate