Experience an unforgettable day trip to the Rhine River Valley - an area UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of mankind. Come to see the river, the little villages and vineyards. Mighty medieval castles more than anywhere else in the world.
Enjoy a gorgeous view from the Niederwald Monument and a cable car ride in the summertime (optional) from the top of the hills. Lunch in a beautiful restaurant at the riverside is included followed by a wonderful boat trip on a Rhine steamer alongside the famous river panorama up to St. Goarshausen with the famous Loreley Rock.
We invite you to a wine tasting in a little tavern. If time permits the tour will finish with a souvenir-shopping stop in Rüdesheim.
- Every day at 11.15am
Wiesenhüttenstraße 39, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Please meet 15 minutes prior departure at the local suppliers' office in Wiesenhüttenstraße 39, 60329 Frankfurt (close to central station, opposite side of Hotel Savoy).
- River Cruise
- Wine tasting
- Multilingual guide (German/English)
- Beverages during lunch
- Cable car fee (optional)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 23:59 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 23:59 at least 3 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile voucher accepted
Adult: Age 13+
Child: Age 0 to 12
Children (0-12 years): reduced
- In winter or due to high/low water, when steamers are not operating you will visit a castle instead
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 passengers
- In very few cases the operator might be forced to cancel a confirmed tour. In this case, the operator will offer an alternative tour (even more expensive tour) or, if possible for the client, an alternative date. In case the client does not accept this we cancel the reservation free of charge
- Delays cannot be eliminated due to traffic or weather conditions, deviations of the normal routes or any other unforeseen incidents
- Earphone service with several languages on request (depending on travel coach equipment)