Action-packed adventures, even more exciting and explosive than any blockbusters - this is Movie Park Germany, the largest film and leisure park in Germany! Discover over 40 stunning attractions, spectacular roller coasters and sensational shows in different theme areas. Don't miss:
- The intergalactic triple launch coaster 'Star Trek™: Operation Enterprise' that will beam you into new spheres
- In the new theme area "Adventure Bay" fans of the popular TV-show PAW Patrol can see their furry friends up close
- The largest NICKLAND in Europe for Nickelodeon fans, the Splat-O-Sphere that takes you to airy heights, the SpongeBob’s Splash Bash and the famous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- The Santa Monica Pier with its palm trees, sand and water - a perfect paradise for relax
- A real thrill-seeker: The High Fall that let you feel 60 meters of free fall, and a looping-rich ride with the MP Xpress
- A fast-paced vampire hunt through the darkness in Van Helsing’s Factory and an exciting expedition to the long-forgotten world of dinosaurs in THE LOST TEMPLE
- 1-day entrance to Movie Park Germany
- Unlimited use of all the attractions
- Use of attractions that require an additional cost and entrance to special events
- Parking fee of €7
- Food and drinks
- Skip-the-line access to single attractions inside the park
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- Present printed voucher upon arrival
- Warner Allee 1, 46244 Bottrop-Kirchhellen, Germany
- Meeting point:
- By car: arriving from highway A31, take the exit n. 39 "Kirchhellen-Nord" (also if your navi calls it n. 40). Then follow the signs. The car park is in front of the entrance.
- By bus: take the bus SB16 from the central station in Essen. After passing through Bottrop, the bus stops directly at the main entrance of the park.
- By train: you can take the following trains that stop at a distance of ca. 400m from the Movie Park: RE14 from the central station in Essen (direction: Borken), RB44 from the central station in Oberhausen (direction: Dorsten) or RB43 from the central station in Dortmund via Herne (direction: Dorsten).
From 27 March till 8 November 2020
The opening hours vary from 10.00am till 6.00pm; 8.00pm or 10.00pm (in few cases till 5.00pm)
From 29 June till 9 August 2020 the park is open from 10.00am till 7.00pm
- ATTENTION! Please note that your ticket has not been activated yet! In the voucher you will get a link in order to register your visit and reconfirm the availability of the choosen date and time. On the day of your visit, please do not forget to bring your ticket as well as the registration confirmation. Otherwise, no access can be granted
- Movie Park Germany reopens on 29 May 2020. The validity of tickets that have been bought before the Corona crisis has been extended until 30 May 2021 (except the Halloween Festival), even if they were booked for a different date
- Some of the attractions and skill games in the park are coin-operated and require an additional cost which is not included in the ticket price
- Please refer to the website of Movie Park Germany for usage restrictions of the attractions
- Single attractions of the park might be closed for maintenance, repair works, or force majeure. No claim for full or partial reimbursement of the ticket price arises from that
- Please note: not all rides are suited for all visitors
- A parking fee of €7 is not included in the ticket price