The very signature at Donut Playhouse is the Happy Mega Slide, the largest indoor slide in Hong Kong! This unique sculptural slide is designed by award-winning Danish playground design firm MONSTRUM. On B1, you will find digital interactive games for children to engage all 5 senses, stimulating their creativity and imagination! What’s more? Donut Golf Club is a brand new game at Donut Playhouse and is the only science-themed indoor golf playground in Hong Kong. Let’s explore these scientific theories while learning and practicing new golf skills!
- Happy Mega Slide
You will never want to miss out Happy Mega Slide, the largest indoor slide in Hong Kong! This unique sculptural slide is designed by award-winning Danish playground design firm MONSTRUM. It will bring you infinite joy and excitement and you can play on the slide more than once!
On B1, you will find digital interactive games for children to learn and have fun at the same time. These groundbreaking interactive games encourage children to engage all 5 senses, stimulating their creativity and imagination. Go help Donut solve his problems and collect 500X excitement now!
- Donut Golf Club
Donut Golf Club is a brand new game at Donut Playhouse and is the only science-themed indoor golf playground in Hong Kong. The playground consists of four areas, ‘Game Zone’, ‘Practice Zone’, ‘The Lawn’ and ‘The Leaderboard’.
In the ‘Game Zone’ are four differently designed tracks. Not only do these tracks test your kids’ skills, vision, coordination and accuracy in golf, but also inspire them with the science theories of golf through observations. The ‘Practice Zone’ offers relatively simple tracks for your kids to practice and master their golf skills. ‘The Lawn’ allows you to take a break and capture the best moments of your children playing golf. If the children perform well, they can also challenge the champion’s throne and leave a record on ‘The Leaderboard’. Come challenge yourself with Donut and Ah Meow!
- One adult and one child ticket
- Other personal expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present the booking number to gain admission
- To ensure that there is enough time for admission and registration, those who have purchased tickets are requested to arrive at the venue 15 minutes in advance
- Latecomers will not be given additional time. If you are late for more than 10 minutes, your admission ticket will be invalid
- Address: Donut Playhouse, LG050, K11 MUSEA, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Operation Hours: 11:00-19:00
- Cleaning time: 14:00-15:00
Tickets ordered are only valid for the selected time and date. Once purchased, they cannot be changed or refunded
Please arrive 15 minutes before admission for registration purposes
The activity time is about 40 minutes on weekdays, and about 60 minutes on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The last admission time is 18:00
The package is subject to terms and conditions. In case of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision