Private round-trip transfer,professional English-speaking guide,lead you to explorer the local night life in Xian,viist the Muslim Quarter to experience the Muslim culture and its unique food culture,walk into the hundred-year courtyard - Gaojia Courtyar,know the history of this brick-and-wood structure,if you like ancient residences,don't miss it.Then continue the tour to Big Wild Goose Pagoda North Square and Grand Tang Dynasty Ever-bright City to see how ancient and morden technology combined together perfectly.Know local people's night life,experience different city life.
Stop At: Muslim Quarter & Gaojia Courtyard
Meet up with your friendly private guide and driver at your hotel lobby at 5:00 PM then start your night tour from the Muslim street which is all about Shaanxi local food. There are many different types of noodles, pancakes, dumplings, candies and cakes. This street is a perfect place to experience Xian local life and food culture. You have the opportunity of trying your favorite items as your dinner (at your own expense).Then visit Gaojia Courtyard where you will see amazing architecture of Gao Family's Mansion dating back to Ming and Qing Dynasties filled with antique furniture and traditional Chinese styled gardens. Gao Family's Grand Courtyard is a perfect example of an authentic, yet, well preserved residence of affluence. In addition, you will watch a shadow puppet performance and learn the art of paper cutting along with a visit to the Museum of Historic Costume inside of this quadrangle courtyard.
Duration: 1.5 hour
Stop At: Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta) North Square & Grand Tang Dynasty Ever-bright City
Then drive to the North Square of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. There are many featured squares and gardens around the pagoda. They provide the locals and tourists with wonderful resorts for free. The most remarkable one should be the North Square boasting the largest musical fountain in Asia. You are free to enjoy the amazing large-scale musical fountain show and wander around the square to mix with the locals.
The musical fountain show only runs a few times a day and times vary depending on different seasons. Summer Time Evening Show: 9:00 pm; Winter Time Evening Show: 8:30 pm. Your guide will make proper arrangement based on the time schedule. Walk along the 1,500-meter central and sculptured pedestrian street in Grand Tang Dynasty Ever-bright City,you will see nine themed groups, such as the emperor, historical figures, heroic stories, and classic works of art, offering three-dimensional representations of the Tang Dynasty's supremacy in the fields of religion, art, science and technology and to highlight the great country.
At the end of the tour, your guide will transfer you back to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Time: 5:00 PM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby. If your hotel is not within the range of our pick up, we will notify you to the most convenient place to meet.
Tour option details are as follows:
Xian Night Tour 17:00:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 5:00 PM
- Private round-trip transfer from and to Xian centrally-located hotel
- Professional English-speaking guide service
- Licensed professional driver
- One bottle of mineral water
- Admission fee of Gaojia Courtyard
- Personal expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- For 2 - 4 passengers or less, a 7-seater car will be used; for 5-9 passengers, a 14-seater van will be used; for 10+ passengers, a 37-seater bus will be used;
- Transfer service is restricted to 90 km for full-day tour and 45 km for half-day tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas