The Museum shows diamond collections, and 10 of them have been certified by the Guinness World Records, including “the most valuable guitar” and “most jewels on a guitar”, “the most diamonds set on a toilet”, etc.
The “most valuable guitar” was modified with 400cts diamonds and 1.6 kg of gold. Guinness World Records valued it at US$2 million. Michael Jackson’s elder brother, Jermaine Jackson, played in front of more than 40,000 audiences on the BBC stage in 2015 with the guitar.
“Most jewels on a guitar”
“The most diamonds set on a toilet” was set over 40000 pieces diamonds.
“The most diamonds set on a handbag” was set with 9888 diamonds totaling 120cts in Coca-Cola Bottle shape.
- Admission Ticket
- Selected Language Guide Service
- Valued HK$200 Souvenirs
- Other personal fees
- The fees that not mentioned above
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- The use of time is in local time.
- After booking successfully, the venue will confirm your booking if your selected date and timeslot is available and send a confirmation email to you.
- On the use day, please present your Trip.com booking number and your identity card for staff to verify bookings.
- Due to the security issues of high value exhibits, when entering the venue, the staff will check with you the English letters and first four digits of the ID number provided at the time of booking. Please understand.
- Address: Units 8-12, 1/F, Heng Ngai Jewelry Centre, 4 Hok Yuen Street East, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Mon to Fri: 11:00 - 17:00; Sat and Sun: 13:00 - 17:00
- (Closed on Public Holidays)
- Venue Tel No: +852 23342299
Address: Units 8-12, 1/F, Heng Ngai Jewelry Centre, 4 Hok Yuen Street East, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Opening Hours (Closed on Public Holidays):
- Mon to Fri: 11:00 - 17:00
- Sat and Sun: 13:00 - 17:00
Venue Tel No: +852 23342299