Conveniently located near Las Vegas, Laughlin, and Lake Havasu, the West Rim provides guests with an opportunity to experience the awe-inspiring canyon from many different perspectives. Walk the glass panels on the Skywalk, soar over the canyon in a helicopter or on a zip line, float down the river on a boat, and take in the epic views at Guano Point and Eagle Point.
Spend a night or two in one of our cabins at the Hualapai Ranch. There are plenty of fun activities at the ranch for the whole family, including bonfires, games, gunfights, and opportunities to learn more about the Hualapai story.
The General Admission ticket includes a hop-on/hop-off shuttle service so that you can explore the West Rim at your own pace.
Valid from February 25, 2021 to August 25, 2021 (local time), Valid for 1 use(s) only
- Admission Ticket to West Rim
- Skywalk Ticket
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present the printed voucher to gain admission
- Departure Point: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
- Grand Canyon West is open daily from 9 am until Sundown, with the last entry at 6:00 pm from Mid March thru October, and 5:00 pm from November to March. Guests are not able to enter the West Rim after the last entry time.
Adult: Age 3+
Free admission for children aged 3 and under