【Announcement】According to the updated measurement of Hong Kong Government, each experience group is maximum 2 people only.
Create your own baking product easily with in-app Baking Tutor!
You can make use of the ingredient and tool onsite and make an incredible dessert.
The baking recipes are designed by professional bakers, and tailor-made for beginner. The finished dessert made by students are very impressive!
Children aged 6 or above can experience the baking fun with their parents or guardians. A recommendation of family activities.
- The Proposal
How romantic is that to present your love with this rose champagne macarons, decorated with a pearl on it just like a ring. This is the perfect gift for your valentine!
Time: 2.5 Hours, Difficulty: 4/5, Quantity: 12
Allergen: Egg, Nut, Wine
- Golden Chestnut Macarons
Shinning gold macarons with chestnut buttercream filling, festive atmosphere overloaded!
Time: 2.5 Hours | Difficulty: 3/5, Quantity: 15
Allergen: Egg, Nut
- Pink Pink Donut
Donut is Bakebe signature product, introducing our special edition mini donuts. This cute little piggy outlook is made of a soft and fluffy cake base and white chocolate. This is definitely the go to dessert for you and your kids!
Time: 2 Hours, Difficulty: 3/5, Quantity: 6
- Green Tea Lava Tart
As Matcha lover, how could you miss out the complex textures and flavours? The crunchiness of the tart and mellow matcha filling burst out with the delicate aroma will take you to next level of indulgences.
Time: 2.5 Hours, Difficulty: 3/5, Quantity: 6
- The instruction of selected baking project and ingredient
- Baking equipment
- Free drink
- Other personal expenses and the fee not mentioned above
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- The use time is in local time.
- On the experience day, please present the Trip.com confirmation email to staff to verify your booking.
- Please arrive 10mins in advance according to your filled timeslot. If you are late, you will be not allowed to start the experience.
- Bakebe Co-baking Space information:
- Tsim Sha Tsui
- Business Hours: Mon to Sun 11:00 - 22:00
- Address: SHOP 170, L1, MIRA PLACE 2, 118-130 NATHAN ROAD, KOWLOON
Bakebe Co-baking Space information:
Tsim Sha Tsui
Business Hours: Mon to Sun 11:00 - 22:00
Address: SHOP 170, L1, MIRA PLACE 2, 118-130 NATHAN ROAD, KOWLOON
For more courses and other experience centers, you may refer to the link below:
Causeway Bay Center(Times Square)
- Cake Series
- Desert Series
- Biscuit Series
Tsim Sha Tsui (Mira Place 2)
1. Please be aware that some desserts contain allergens, including but not limited to egg, milk, wine and nut.
2. No special arrangement will be provided to the participants who are with allergies, gluten intolerance and vegetarian.
3. The experience starting time please refer to your chosen time slot in "Additional Info", please arrive on time, or your booking will be canelled with no refund.