If you've been to SeaWorld's Seven Seas Food Festival before, then you'll be salivating over the news that it's back for 2021!
This limited-capacity event brings together flavors from the Caribbean, Asia, Brazil, Italy, and beyond across 26 vendors. Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday enjoy delicious jackfruit sloppy joes, goat cheese croquettes, and fiery chicken wings; plus a range of desserts, craft beers, and special cocktails.
Once all that food has settled you can jive (at a two-meter distance!) to live performances from some of the best local acts.
Other, Valid for 1 use(s) only
- Entrance to SeaWorld Orlando
- Access to all rides
- Access to all shows
- All-Day Dining Deal (if selected): Entrée, side item & beverage. Once per hour through the line until 30 min before closing. Specialty dines not included
- Lockers (available on-site for an extra fee)
- Parking (available on-site for an extra fee)
- Animal encounters (can be booked at the Guest Service on-site)
- Tours and special events
- Seat reservations for shows
- Skip-the-line access to the park and rides
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- A SeaWorld Orlando ticket barcode will be sent to you via email. You must bring your reservation ticket and your SeaWorld Orlando ticket barcode to enter the park.
- SeaWorld Orlandoo ticket barcode is needed to make a reservation for the date you plan to visit. - Children under 3 do not require a ticket or reservation to visit
- Ticket Holder Reservation：https://seaworld.com/orlando/tickets/reservations/
- Where: 7007 Sea World Drive, 32821, Orlando
- Admission Time: Monday-Thursday: 10:00-18:00; Friday: 9:00-18:00; Saturday: 9:00-22:00; Sunday: 9:00-20:00. (The opening hours of each park will be adjusted in different seasons, please refer to the official website for details)
- Temporarily Closed：Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin (Ride)；Sesame Street Party Parade；Sky Tower；Wild Arctic (Ride)
1, Adults (10 +):
1 starter dish (excluding Baby Back Ribs milk rib and Sampler/Combo/Brisket Platters fresh and flavorful platter /Combo platter /Brisket platter)
A snack or dessert
A regular size non-alcoholic drink (not including Naked Juice Juice)
2, Children (3-9):
A children's meal (drinks do not include Naked Juice, bottled water, and hot drinks)
A snack or dessert
*Voyager’s Smokehouse (excluding Baby Back Ribs and the Sampler/Combo/Brisket Platters)
*Captain Pete’s Island Treats
*The Spice Mill
*Mama's Pretzel Kitchen
*Lakeside Panini Bistro
Adult: Age 3+
Infant: Age 1 to 2
1. SeaWorld Orlando is a family destination and requires that guests wear appropriate clothing while in the SeaWorld Orlando park. Shirts, shoes, and pants/shorts must be worn at all times (swim attire permitted at Aquatica). Clothing with suggestive or explicit language or insulting statements are considered inappropriate SeaWorld Orlando park attire.c
2. SeaWorld Orlando requires children under 13 years of age to be accompanied by an adult. SeaWorld Orlando does not require an admission ticket for children ages 2 and younger are free.
3. Smoking is permitted in the SeaWorld Orlando park, but only at locations specified on the SeaWorld Orlando park map.
4. Pets are not permitted in the SeaWorld Orlando park. SeaWorld Orlando welcomes guests with their service animals.
5. Please note that for all slides, swim attire with buckles, rivets, and any sharp objects is not permitted.
6. Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside Adventure Island. This includes hard and soft coolers, glass containers, food such as sandwiches, pizza, meals, snacks, etc. No drinks (other than water) may be taken into the park. This includes soda, flavored drinks, or alcoholic beverages.
7. Due to the nature and dynamics of all rides and the potential for injury, unsecured cameras or video cameras of any size are not permitted on certain slides. Cameras secured with a chest harness or wrist/arm straps are only permitted on Colossal Curl, Solar Vortex, Calypso Coaster, and Aruba Tuba.