In the morning, your driver and English-speaking tour guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby at 9 am (or your preferred departure time). Start your tour with the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, with a surprisingly high level of sculpture. It is located about 18 miles (30km) East of the Xi'an City and the original site was found by four local farmers while drilling a well in 1974. Now it has been turned into one of the most important attractions in Xi'an - Terracotta Army and Horse Museum. The museum includes Pit 1 the largest, Pit 2 and Pit 3 as well the exhibition hall of the bronze chariots and horses.
After a typical Chinese-style lunch, continue to visit Xi'an Ancient City Wall, the most complete preserved and the largest existed city wall in China. It was originally built in the Ming Dynasty for military defense and now becomes an important tourist attraction in Xi'an. You will have an option to ride a bike on the top of city wall and enjoy the amazing view of the entire area inside the City Wall.
Afterward, your guide and driver will transfer you to the Muslim Quarter, a charming area buzzing with various exotic food stalls, souvenir shops and diverse visitors. After the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel in Xi'an. Your tour will finish around 5 pm or 6 pm according to your travel pace and traffic condition.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- Chinese style lunch
- Entrance ticket fees
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 40%
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, we will contact you as soon as we receive your order.
Adult: Age 3 to 70
Infant: Age 1 to 2