【Trip.com Limited Offer! Original price HK$238, Discounted Price HK$188】
Butt Detective Movie (Value HK$100) + Exhibition Ticket*1 (Value HK$138) Bundle Package
On sale from 12:00pm 18 Jun, Up to 33% off
Terms and Conditions:
1. Inclusion of package: 《Butt Detective the Movie: The Case of the Courageous Curry + Mystery of the Ladybug Ruins》Movie Ticket exchange coupon + Butt Detective exhibition Admission QR Code
2. Sale Period: From 12:00pm 18 June 2021, until stock last
3. Redemption Period: From 25 June 2021, until end of movie filming period, Valid date of movie exchange coupon please refer to the physical exchange coupon
4. Present your Trip.com [Confirmation Email] to redeem the physical movie ticket exchange coupon at the designated redemption location on the same day. The staff will verify the number of packages purchased in the order confirmation email and corresponding number of movie ticket exchange coupon will be entitled.
5. Each Admission QR Code is only for 1 person to enter.
6. For more details, please refer to the physical movie ticket exchange coupon
7. Organizer reserves the rights of final interpretation and decision of all terms in case of any disputes. Visitors hereby agree to be abided by all these terms and conditions.
Movie Title:《Butt Detective the Movie: The Case of the Courageous Curry + Mystery of the Ladybug Ruins》
Release Date: 15 July 2021
Genre: 動畫/ 喜劇 Animated Comedy
Language: Japanese and Cantonese Dubbing
Running Time: 97 mins
Offical facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JustDistributionhk
Offical YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVrSa--eHHzjruJoWbMxv9g/videos
Offical Instagram: https://instagram.com/justdistributionhk
Offical Distributed by: Just Distribution
Recommended summer activity：7 exhibition zones and 10 missions waiting for you to challenge
The Butt Detective series originates from Japan, written in 2012. Cumulative sales have exceeded 9 million copies."Puff Puff! Butt Detective Exhibition Taipei", which ended successfully with a prosperous exhibition box office and out-of-demand tickets result. In order to let all little fans in Hong Kong can also investigate the case with Butt Detective, the exhibition is specially in Hong Kong and Kaohsiung at the same time.
This exhibition presented the exciting challenging scenes and content from book to the reality, There are a total of 7 zones, with 10 missions in the exhibition. Little assistants needs to help Butt Detective to take the golden pearl milk tea back from Kaitou- U! In addition, there are different mini games in the whole exhibition area, waiting for everyone to discover!
In addition to the wonderful content of the exhibition, the first Butt Detective Pop-up store in Hong Kong will also launch in the venue next to the exhibition, with a wide range of Butt Detective products, as well as exclusive Hong Kong limited products. Don’t miss it out!
Butt Detective Agency
Come to the detective office and ready to start work. While discussing the case with the Butt Detective and assistant Brown, the office's phone suddenly rang "ringing", is there a new clue? Quickly pick up the phone and listen to who is calling~
Wankoro Police Station
Go to Wankoro Police Station to meet with the Chief Maltese and start investigation.
Hoo Hoo Museum
It is necessary to detect the escape route of the Kaitou- U and find the clues and catch the Kaitou- U!
- Reservation/Purchase Admission Ticket: Admission QR Code for Admission of Selected Date
- Butt Detective Movie Ticket + Butt Detective Exhibition Ticket Bundle Package: 《Butt Detective the Movie: The Case of the Courageous Curry + Mystery of the Ladybug Ruins》Movie Ticket exange coupon*1 (Value HK$100) + Butt Detective exhibition Admission QR Code*1 (Value HK$138)
- Other personal expenditure
- Other fees that not mentioned above
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- The usage time is in local time.
- [Exhibition Ticket]
- After a successful booking on Trip.com, the Admission voucher with an entry QR code will send to you via email or in-app order details.
- On the date of use, please present the QR Code to gain admission.
- [Movie Exchange Coupon (Designated Package)]
- After the successful booking, present your Trip.com [Confirmation Email] to redeem the physical movie ticket exchange coupon at the designated redemption location on the same day. The staff will verify the number of packages purchased in the order confirmation email and corresponding number of movie ticket exchange coupon will be entitled.
- With the physical movie ticket exchange voucher, you can redeem a movie ticket for the movie "Butt Detective" at the designated cinema.
- For details of redemption information, please refer to the physical movie ticket exchange voucher.
- Redemption location: Ticket office on the left side of the exhibition entrance
- Redemption date: From 25 June 2021, during the movie screening period
- Validity period of movie ticket exchangecoupon: Used during the email screening period, please refer to the physical movie ticket exchange coupon
- [Entrance Information]
- Venue: G35, Park Central, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong
- Exhibition Date: 2021/06/25 ‒ 2021/09/26
- Opening Hours:
- 【From 25 Jun 2021 to 31 Aug 2021】Mon to Sun and public holidays: 10:30 - 20:30 (Last Admission Time: 20:00)
- 【From 01 Sept 2021 to 26 Sept 2021】Mon to Fri: 12:30 - 20:30; Sat, Sun and public holidays: 10:30 - 20:30 (Last Admission Time: 20:00)
- **Each admission session has limited quotas. Please reserve your timeslot as early as possible. If you are traveling with multiple people, please book as soon as possible.
- To comply with the Hong Kong Government’s latest anti-pandemic guidelines, all visitors are required to follow organizer's instruction to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code or to register their names, contact numbers and visiting date and time, upon entry.
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ButtDetectiveHK
Exhibition Date: 25 June 2021 - 26 September 2021 (Subject to change according to Government's pandemic policy, please refer to organizer's official announcement)
Venue: G35, G/F, Tseung Kwan O Centre, Hong Kong
25 June 2021 - 31 August 2021
- Mon Sun and PH: 10:30 - 20:30 (Last Admission Time： 20:00)
1 September2021 - 26 September 2021
- Mon to Fri: 12:30 - 20:30 (Last Admission Time： 20:00)
- Sat, Sun and PH: 10:30 - 20:30 (Last Admission Time： 20:00)
1. Upon successful purchase, you will get an QR code in PDF format for each ticket. Each QR Code Admits once only and valid for one person only. Tickets are valid only on the date and time slot stated on the ticket. Please be punctual. If the ticket is damaged or altered, the visitor might be refused entry.
2. Children aged 3 below receives free admission. Children aged below 11 should be accompanied by adults 18 years old or above.
3. To ensure a safe and healthy environment, exhibition staff would clean and sterilize the venue facilities daily, based on usage and needs.
4. The suggested visiting time shall be around 1.5 hour for the exhibition. The last admission time is 30 minutes before closing of the exhibition.
5. No wheeled luggage, strollers, selfie sticks, dangerous or hazardous materials and animals allowed. For the avoidance of doubt, visitors undertake to indemnify the organizers for any losses, expenses, claims and liabilities which the organizers may suffer or incur as a result of any damage done by the visitors to any exhibit in whatever manner.
6. For security reason, the organizer reserves the right to request visitor to show their belongings for inspection before entry or leaving.
7. Reserved customers may be required to queue for admission or registration. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the organizer’s and venue’s guidelines and the rules and guidelines of the mall staff for admission, otherwise entry may be refused.
8. For public safety, all visitors must wear masks and undergo temperature checking before admission. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the organizer’s and venue’s guidelines for admission.
9. Based on safety considerations, visitors suffering from sickness, including but not limited to fever, cold/flu, vomiting or showing any infectious diseases’ symptoms, are not allowed to take part in the exhibition.
10. As some zones are conducted in dim light, please inform our staffs if you feel uncomfortable, and you will be guided back to the light immediately.
11. As some zones are conducted in dim light, the following people shall assess your own condition before entering the exhibition:
- a. Pregnant
- b. With heart disease or related diseases
- c. With Claustrophobia
- d. Severe mental illness / mental retardation / autism
- e. Feeling uncomfortable, taking medicine or alcoholic drinks before visiting the exhibition
12. No eating or drinking is allowed. The use of flash is not allowed.
13. No person shall enter any part of the Exhibition which is not open for the public.
14. Please do not leave your belongings unattended. The Exhibition is not responsible for the safe custody and/or loss of personal property brought to and/or left in the Exhibition.
15. Visitors are not allowed to dispose of, disturb or otherwise interfere with any exhibits
16. Visitor must follow organizer’s instruction on assessing facility. The visitor shall be responsible for all reinstatement cost of any damage of the premises and facilities caused by faulty usage.
17. Throwing objects, employing foul language and behaving in a disorderly manner in the Exhibition are prohibited.
18. No banners, buntings, flyers or publicity materials of any kind shall be displayed in the Exhibition without the permission of Exhibition staff.
19. No loudhailers shall be used in the Exhibition without the permission of Exhibition staff.
20. No promotional materials, souvenirs and give-away items shall be distributed in the Exhibition without the permission of our staff.
21. No person shall will fully obstruct any member of the staff in performing his duty or will fully obstruct, disturb, interrupt or annoy any other person in using the Exhibition or of any of the facilities provided therein.
22. Entry must be refused and the organizer can report to the police, if tickets are not purchased from the organizer or other authorized agent.
23. If a typhoon or rainstorm signal is hoisted on an exhibition date, please refer to the arrangement as below:
- Typhoon sign No. 8 or above: The Gallery will close. If the signal is lowered less than 2 hours before the normal closing time, the Gallery will remain closed that day.
- Black rainstorm warning: If the warning is issued during normal opening hours, the Gallery will remain open. If the warning is issued before the gallery opens, the gallery will be closed until the warning is cancelled. If the warning is cancelled less than 2 hours before normal closing hours, the Gallery will remain closed that day
24. Tickets sold and related services charges through any channels are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold. If the exhibition is postponed or cancelled because of force majeure event (i.e. outbreak of COVID-19), please refer to Exhibition Official Facebook for the latest arrangement.
25. The organizers reserve the rights to alter the contents and arrangement of the exhibition for whatever reasons. Under all circumstances, tickets and related services charges are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
26. This Ticketing and Admission Policy is subject to change without prior notice. Under all circumstances, tickets and related services charges are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
27. Organizer reserves the rights of final interpretation and decision of all terms in case of any disputes. Visitors hereby agree to be abided by all these terms and conditions.
28. If you have any enquiries, please contact hotline at +852 3008 3268.