Explore the natural rock formations and excellent climbing experience that Hong Kong has to offer! Black Crag is an easily accessible south-facing cliff of enjoyable Hong Kong island broken-slab climbing. Enjoy a fantastic view out over the south of the island as you go up this dream climb for novices and experts alike. Get a briefing on basic climbing skills and equipment use before tackling the journey with your newfound climbing and abseiling skills. Don't feel too overwhelmed, you'll be guided by a professional each step of the way!
- Explore Hong Kong's natural rock formations in the most thrilling way possible
- See breathtaking views of the Southern end of Hong Kong
- The crag is a dream climb for experts and beginners alike
- Share the experience with your friends first-hand in fun group climbing sessions
- It's a climb of a lifetime that both novices and experts shouldn't miss
10:00 Gather at Admiralty Station Exit C2
10:15 Head up to hiking path by taxi
10:40 Hiking & scramble to the climbing site
11:00 Safety demo and climb
13:30 Lunch break
16:00 Pack up and hike down. Take light bus/taxi
18:00 Dismiss at Admiralty Station
- Certified professional instructor
- All necessary equipment
- Round-trip transfers to and from the meet up location
- Meals and beverages
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- The usage time is in local time.
- After sucessful booking, You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s).
- Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- On the day of use, Be at the meet up location 5 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- You must present either a printed or mobile voucher.
- Meet up location: Admiralty MTR Exit C2
- Meet up Time: 10:00
- Participants must be aged 12+ to participate in this activity
- Guests are required to sign a liability waiver form that informs them of the risks of the activity
- The operator may cancel the activity in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions). In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund
What to Wear: Light and comfortable clothing (preferrably dri-fit material), Hiking shoes
What to Bring: Refillable drinking bottle, Lunch