Seeing the most diverse areas of Hong Kong, Kowloon is a melting pot of bright neon, characterful shops and bustling markets. The Kowloon tour allows you to experience the busiest life of Hong Kong. The tour continues with the famous architectural Chi Lin Nunnery and Nan Lian Garden. The garden and Nunnery offers a quiet and spiritual environment to you. You can follow the one-way circular route to enjoy the ever-changing scenery as well as some check-in photo spot along the pond. The atmosphere would help you relax your body and mind. Along the tour, you will enjoy the Signature Mango Lunch at Café 8 Degrees. The meal set comprises addicting sweet and savoury bites made by Philippino Carameron mangoes, with hotel’s signature dessert Mango Napoleon as the highlight. The tour also takes you to The Cattle Depot Art Village which is the green heart of the cultural and historical site that built before World War I. The Cattle Depot was originally used as a slaughterhouse in 1908. Now the village is renovated and developed into a village for local artists.
- Witness the blend of Hong Kong traditional and localize household area on Big Bus Tours
- Signature Mango Light Lunch Set at Café 8 Degrees
- Chi Lin Nunnery
- Nan Lian Garden
- Cattle Depot Art Village
- Cattle Depot Art Park
14:15 Pick up at Hong Kong Tourism Board Visitor Centre at Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier
14:30 - 14:45 Take Big Bus to Chi Lin Nunnery
14:45 - 15:45 Chi Lin Nunnery and Nan Lian Garden
15:45 - 16:00 Take Big Bus to Harbour Plaza 8 Degree (Light Lunch)
16:00 - 17:00 Enjoy the Light Lunch at Harbour Plaza 8 Degree
17:00 - 17:15 Walk to Cattle Pot Art Village
17:15 - 17:35 Cattle Pot Art Village
18:00 Tours end at Tsim Sha Tsui
*The itinerary time is the local time of the place of play, the above itinerary may be adjusted accordingly due to weather, road conditions and other reasons, please understand.
- Cantonese speaking guide
- Admission to attractions: Big Bus Tours Open Top Sightseeing Tour, Chi Lin Nunnery, Nan Lian Garden and Cattle Deport Art Village
- Light Lunch Set at Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees (not included for children aged 1-4)
- Other personal expense
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are in local time
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time.
- On the date of use, you can present either a printed or mobile voucher.
- Be at the meet up location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- Please arrive on time. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals and/or no-shows once the activity starts.
- All guests will be required to present their LeaveHomeSafe QR code
- Meet Up Location: Hong Kong Tourism Board Visitor Centre at Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier
- How to Get There: By Train to Tsim Sha Tsui Station, Exit E, take around 10 minutes walk
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 5 to 15
Child: Age 1 to 4
This activity is not suitable for children under 1 year old Meals not included for children aged 1-4
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable and loose-fitting clothes with appropriate outdoor shoes since there is a considerable amount of walking
- The tour is available on Saturday.
- The tour is operational in all weather conditions except Black rainstorms Warning or Typhoon Signal No.8 or above being issued. In case of cancellation, you will be given the option to book an alternative date.
- This route is a group of 16 people. If the travel date you choose fails to form a group, the merchant will contact you to reschedule or refund