- Thai Therapy
- Massage room
- Summer Thai
- Selcted Package
- Other personal expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are in local time.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- The voucher is valid for 3 month(s) from the date of booking.
- Advanced booking is required for all treatments and the requested time slot is subject to the availability of daily quota. Please contact the spa between Monday to Sunday, 12:00 to 22:00 to make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
- At the massage shop, you may present the digital or electronic voucher for redemption.
- Opening Hours: Monday-Sunday 12:00 - 20:00
- Address: Summer Thai Massage, G/F, 13 Moon Street, Wan Chai (Exit F Admiralty MTR station)
- How to get there: Take Island Line to Wan Chai and walk for 6 minutes
- It is your responsibility to inform Summer Thai, if she has any special health condition, such as heart disease, pregnancy, chronic disease, or allergy. Summer Thai is not responsible for any adverse effect which may arise from any treatment.
- Summer Thai reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of Summer Thai.
- If you are late for less than 30 minutes, the treatment time will be reduced accordingly and the full cost of the scheduled treatment will be deducted
- If you does not show up for the treatment or is late for 30 minutes or more, the treatment will deem to be cancelled and full cost of the scheduled treatment will be deducted
- Due to limited capacity and no time slot reservation guarantees for third parties, it is strongly recommended to make your own reservation directly at Summer Thai to easily confirm and secure your preferred time slot