Details: Nested in the Po Fook Hill Shatin mountains, we will climb up a path with more than 500 gold Arhan statues (saints who pursue Buddhist studies) along the way. One of the hidden gems in Hong Kong and popular among visitors looking for an off-the-beaten track temple experience.
Duration: 1 hour(s)
Stop at: Tai Po
Details: During our Tai Po trip, we will visit a public housing estate. Hong Kong has the most unaffordable housing in the world and we will have the chance to visit a family home and experience the life of the grassroot background. We will also visit one of the biggest local wet markets in Hong Kong, and for the adventurous ones, we can have an authentic buy-your-own-seafood lunch in the local market! Tai Po is also famous among locals for its diversity of street food and cheap eats, so get ready for some nibbles along the way!
Duration: 3 hour(s)
Stop at: Ma Shi Chau Special Area
Details: Ma Shi Chau Special Area is one of the stops of our boat ride in the Sam Mun Tsai Fishing Village. We will land on a little secluded beach where is actually part of the Hong Kong UNESCO Global Geo Park. A definite hidden gem!
Duration: 30 min(s)
Admission Ticket Included
Details: During our boat ride in Sam Mun Tsai Fishing Village, we will come across the biggest reservoir in Hong Kong (in terms of area). This is the world's very first freshwater coastal lake constructed from an arm of the ocean.
Duration: 30 min(s)
- Octopus Card for public transportation
- Boat ride by local fisherman
- Private Car (instead of Octopus Card) can be arranged at extra cost
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Baby: Age 0 to 3
Child: Age 4 to 17
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Service animals allowed
Public transportation options are available nearby
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Specialized infant seats are available
Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness