This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tai Kwun - Centre for Heritage and Arts, 10 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong China
If you’re pressed for time but want to explore the city taking in historical and cultural sights, we’ve got the perfect tour for you! Give us 2 hours, and we’ll make every minute count in this Tai Kwun tour.
Are you ready to bulk up on some Hong Kong history? In this 2-hour day tour we’ll make sure you know about the history of the heritage and cultural area of Tai Kwun. We’ll start our learning experience by meeting up at the Central MTR Station.
From there, we’ll make our way to the Tai Kwun area, with our first stop being the former Central Police Station. The newly restored police station features approximately 16 historic buildings, all within close range of each other.
After exploring the police station, we’ll move on to the former Central Magistracy. Snap a photo or two by its imposing facade and take it its Greek-revival style architecture. We’ll wrap up our little history lesson by visiting Victoria Prison, the first and longest-running prison to date in Hong Kong.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point: MTR Hong Kong Station, Central, Hong Kong
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Tai Kwun: British Colony Private Tour – 2 hours 09:00:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Tai Kwun: British Colony Private Tour – 2 hours 10:00:
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Tai Kwun: British Colony Private Tour – 2 hours 11:00:
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
Tai Kwun: British Colony Private Tour – 2 hours 13:00:
Option Departure Time: 1:00 PM
Tai Kwun: British Colony Private Tour – 2 hours 14:00:
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
Tai Kwun: British Colony Private Tour – 2 hours 15:00:
Option Departure Time: 3:00 PM
- English speaking tour guide
- Private Customised Walking Tour
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Tai Kwun - Centre for Heritage and Arts
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 6 to 65
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers